Advertise on Defense One
Defense One, the newest brand from Atlantic Media, is the essential source of key news, analysis and commentary on the trends and transformations shaping the future of global security.
Defense One advertisers are able to engage the entire national security leadership community.
- Defense leaders (Joint Chiefs of Staff, military flag officers, civilian DOD leadership, National Security Council staff, DHS and CIA)
- Members of Congress and staff (House and Senate Armed Services and Appropriations Committees)
- Defense influentials (contractor leadership, think-tanks, academics and media consumers)
Defense One engages a large and rapidly growing audience of national security leaders.
- 71k+ subscribers to Defense One newsletters.
- 585k+ monthly unique visitors to DefenseOne.com
- 1 million + monthly page views on DefenseOne.com
- 9.2k+ mobile app downloads
- 135+ media outlets including CNN, NBC, NPR, MSNBC, Fox News, Politico, Huffington Post, Pentagon Channel & more
Defense One is the clear leader in matching content distribution with how defense leaders consume information across digital platforms in high security environments. Defense One advertisers are able to capitalize on our innovative opportunities and initiatives, including:
- Large, in-stream & interactive desktop ad units
- Mobile & tablet optimized ad units
- Catalyst ad unit
- Native solutions
- Defense One Today and The D Brief newsletters
- Lead generation
- eBook series
- iPhone app (Android app launching this year)
PREMIER EVENTS PORTFOLIO
- Defense One Summit
- Editorial view cast
- On-location hybrid events
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP INITIATIVES
- Defense Leaders Polls – Tracking the pulse of national security leaders on the nation’s most pressing defense issues
- North Randolph Project – Exploring the next generation of military technology
- Evolving Military, Evolving Threats - Addressing the ever-evolving portfolio of regional conflicts and global threats
DEFENSE ONE SUMMIT
Defense One’s 2015 events program will feature the 3rd Annual Defense One Summit, an exclusive gathering of top national security leaders and stakeholders to discuss the pressing issues affecting the future of defense and the national security landscape. The 3rd Annual Defense One Summit will take place in November in Washington, D.C.
The 2nd Annual Defense One Summit in 2014 was highlighted by a keynote live interview with Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, immediately upon his return from Iraq, discussing that fight and the “purpose” of the military, and how the U.S. military should be used to meet America's national security commitments.
Other speakers have included: Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, Army Chief of Staff Gen. Ray Odierno, Deputy Defense Secretary Bob Work, Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence Michael Vickers, U.S. Ambassador to the U.N Samantha Power, as well as industry executives and members of Congress.
For inquires on Defense One marketing opportunities please contact: