In this episode, recorded on Thursday, June 14:
- The Atlantic‘s Uri Friedman on what lies ahead for the U.S. military on the Korean peninsula;
- Then (35:27 with Meredith Stricker of the Soufan Center) we’ll get an update on the war in Yemen, which began a new chapter this week with a new offensive on the western port city of Hodeida (44:05 with Adam Baron of the European Council on Foreign Relations, from Beirut);
- And after that, (at the 48:01 mark) we’ll travel down to Tampa where our own Patrick Tucker talks to the man who buys weapons for America’s special operators, Jim Smith.
Today’s roundtable participants include:
- Uri Friedman, who writes about global affairs for The Atlantic;
- Kevin Baron, Defense One executive editor;
- Caroline Houck, Defense One staff correspondent;
- And Ben Watson, Defense One news editor.