Livestream: 'NATO Engages: The Alliance at 70'
Watch the 2019 ‘NATO Engages’ summit, with VP Mike Pence, Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, and more, live from Washington, D.C.
Defense One is a media partner of the 2019 NATO Engages summit in Washington, D.C., a one-day gathering of alliance officials, foreign ministers, members of Congress, national security leaders, and more, hosted by the consortium of the Atlantic Council, German Marshall Fund, and Munich Security Conference, in partnership with NATO’s Public Diplomacy Division, at the Anthem concert hall.
Join us as officials led by Vice President Mike Pence and NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg discuss the future of the alliance and key moments in its storied history through speeches and interviews, one day before NATO's scheduled ministerial meeting at the State Department. Click the livestream link below to tune in from 9 a.m to 5:45 p.m., on Wed., April 3.
Visit the NATO Engages home page for the full agenda, here.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Madeleine K. Albright, Chair, Albright Stonebridge Group
- Jacek Czaputowicz, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Poland
- Nikola Dimitrov, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of North Macedonia
- Giorgos Katrougalos, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Hellenic Republic
- Linas Linkevičius, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Lithuania
- Edgars Rinkēvičs, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Latvia
- Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Turkey
- David Zalkaliani, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Georgia
- Ivanna Klympush-Tsintsadze, Vice Prime Minister, Ukraine
- Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT), Committee on Foreign Relations, U.S. Senate
- Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), Co-Chair, Senate NATO Observer Group, United States Senate
- Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO), Member, Committee on Armed Services, United States Senate
- Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI), Member, Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe, United States Senate
- Rep. Mike Turner (R-OH), Member, Committee on Armed Services, United States House of Representatives
- Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-VA), Committee on Foreign Affairs, U.S. House of Representatives; Chairman, U.S. Delegation to the NATO Parliamentary Assembly
- Karen Donfried, President, The German Marshall Fund of the United States
- Wolfgang Ischinger, Chairman, Munich Security Conference
- Frederick Kempe, President and CEO, Atlantic Council