Here’s what we’re talking about this week (recorded June 28, 2018):
- Our former colleague and current Investigative Reporters and Editor’s fellow Molly O’Toole just got back from a trip to Mexico; so we’re gonna talk about national security on the southern U.S. border;
- Then we’ll break down President Trump’s upcoming trip to NATO in July.
- And after all that, we’ll drop in on our annual tech summit — which happened Tuesday in Washington — to hear Patrick Tucker interview the chief of the Defense Intelligence Agency, Lieutenant General Robert P. Ashley, Jr. That begins at the 51:42 mark.
In addition to Molly, we’re joined today by:
- Kevin Baron, executive editor;
- Bradley Peniston, deputy editor;
- Patrick Tucker, technology editor;
- And Ben Watson, news editor.