Ep. 10: Molly O'Toole on US border security; NATO summit preview; See you in Helsinki, and more.
Welcome to our podcast about the news, strategy, tech, and business trends defining the future of national security.
Here’s what we’re talking about this week (recorded June 28, 2018):
- Our former colleague and current Investigative Reporters and Editor’s fellow Molly O’Toole just got back from a trip to Mexico; so we’re gonna talk about national security on the southern U.S. border;
- Then we’ll break down President Trump’s upcoming trip to NATO in July.
- And after all that, we’ll drop in on our annual tech summit — which happened Tuesday in Washington — to hear Patrick Tucker interview the chief of the Defense Intelligence Agency, Lieutenant General Robert P. Ashley, Jr. That begins at the 51:42 mark.
In addition to Molly, we’re joined today by:
- Kevin Baron, executive editor;
- Bradley Peniston, deputy editor;
- Patrick Tucker, technology editor;
- And Ben Watson, news editor.